thread: pilot jokes

ãÔÑÝ ÓÇÈÞ
    ÇáÍÇáå :
    : Apr 2008
    : 60
    : ÇáããáßÉ ÇáÚÑÈíÉ ÇáÓÚæÏíÉ
    ÇáåæÇíÉ: ßÊÇÈÉ ÇáÞÕÇÆÏ , ÑßæÈ ÇáÎíá , ÇáÑÓã , ÇáÓÈÇÍÉ
    ÇáÓíÑÉ ÇáÐÇÊíå: ÃÍÈ ÃÊÚÑÝ Úáì äÇÓ ÌÏÏ Ýí ÍíÇÊí æ Ãßæä ãÊæÇÕá ãÚÇåã Øæá ÇáæÞÊ
    ÇáÚãá: ãäÓÞ ÔÄæä ÇáãæÙÝíä " ÔÑßÉ ÎÇÕå "
    : 2,940
    Array
    ÊßÈíÑ ÇáÎØ ÊÕÛíÑ ÇáÎØ

pilot jokes

Flying Blind
    I was flying from Shanghai to Zhengzhou. By the time we took off, there had been a 45-minute delay and everybody on board was slightly annoyed. Unexpectedly, we stopped at Nanjing on the way. The flight attendant explained that there would be another 45-minute delay, and if we wanted to get off the aircraft, we could re-board in thirty minutes.

Everybody got off the plane except one gentleman who was blind. I noticed him as I walked by and could tell he had flown before because his guide dog lay quietly underneath the seats in front of him throughout the entire flight. I could also tell he had flown this very flight before because the pilot approached him and, calling him by name, said, 'Lee, we're in Nanjing for almost an hour. Would you like to get off and stretch your legs?'

Lee replied, 'No thanks, but maybe my dog would like to stretch his legs. Would you take him for me please?'

Now picture this. All the people in the gate area came to a completely quiet standstill when they looked up and saw the pilot walk off the plane with a guide dog! The pilot was even wearing sunglasses that day. People scattered not only trying to change planes but also trying to change airlines!

================================================== ====

`
    Flying in the 'Old Days'
    In the early 1930's, a farmer and his wife went to a fair. The farmer was fascinated by the airplanes and asked a pilot how much a ride would cost.

'$10 for 3 minutes,' replied the pilot.
    'That's too much,' said the farmer.

The pilot thought for a second and then said, 'I'll make you a deal. If you and your wife ride for 3 minutes without uttering a sound, the ride will be free. But if you make a sound, you'll have to pay $10.'

The farmer and his wife agreed and went for a wild ride. After they landed, the pilot said to the farmer, 'I want to congratulate you for not making a sound. You are a brave man.'

'Maybe so,' said the farmer, 'But I gotta tell ya, I almost screamed when my wife fell out.'

================================================== ====

A Classic Piece of Navigation
    There was a pilot flying a small single engine charter plane, with a couple of very important executives on board. He was coming into Seattle airport through thick fog with less than 10m visibility when his instruments went out. So he began circling around looking for landmark. After an hour or so, he starts running pretty low on fuel and the passengers are getting very nervous.

Finally, a small opening in the fog appears and he sees a tall building with one guy working alone on the fifth floor. The pilot banks the plane around, rolls down the window and shouts to the guy, 'Hey! Where am I?' To this, the solitary office worker replies, 'You're in a plane.'

The pilot rolls up the window, executes a 275 degree turn and proceeds to execute a perfect blind landing on the runway of the airport 5 miles away. Just as the plane stops, so does the engine as the fuel has run out.
    The passengers are amazed and one asks how he did it. 'Simple,' replies the pilot, 'I asked the guy in that building a simple question. The answer he gave me was 100 per cent correct but absolutely useless, therefore that must be Microsoft's support office and from there I knew the airport was just 5 miles away.'

ÚÖæ ÝÚÇá
    ÇáÍÇáå :
    : Mar 2008
    : 31
    : Oman
    ÇáåæÇíÉ: Sleeping
    ÇáÚãá: graduate
    : 609
    Array
    ÊßÈíÑ ÇáÎØ ÊÕÛíÑ ÇáÎØ

its seems to be nice but i will read them later

ãÔÑÝ ÓÇÈÞ
    ÇáÍÇáå :
    Array
    ÊßÈíÑ ÇáÎØ ÊÕÛíÑ ÇáÎØ

thank's for replaying

i hope u enjoy it all

best wishes

ÚÖæ ÎÇÕ
    ÇáÍÇáå :
    : Feb 2008
    : 8
    : SurMo0o0on
    : 3,136
    Array
    ÊßÈíÑ ÇáÎØ ÊÕÛíÑ ÇáÎØ

thnx my brother

ãÔÑÝ ÓÇÈÞ
    ÇáÍÇáå :
    Array
    ÊßÈíÑ ÇáÎØ ÊÕÛíÑ ÇáÎØ

your welcome anytime sister