: 760
    : 2,064
    Array
    ÊßÈíÑ ÇáÎØ ÊÕÛíÑ ÇáÎØ

ÃÐßÇÑ ÈÇááÛå ÇáÇäÌá*Ò*å

ÃÐßÜÜÜÜÜÇÑ ÈÇááÛÉ ÇáÅäÌá*Ò*É ... ÃÊãäì ãäåÇ ÇáÝÜÜÜÜÜÜÇÆÏÉ ááÌã*Ú

ÓõÈúÜÍÇäó ÑóÈöøÜ*ó ÇáúÚóÙÜ*ã . (ËáÇËÇð)
    Subhana rabbiyal-AAatheem ... three times

How perfect my Lord is, The Supreme (three times)

ÓõÈúÜÍÇäóßó ÇááøåõÜãóø ÑóÈóøÜäÇ æóÈöÍóÜãúÏöß ¡ ÇááøåõÜãóø ÇÛúÝöÜÑú á*

Subhanakal-lahumma rabbana wabihamdik, allahummagh-fir lee

How perfect You are O Allah, our Lord and I praise You. O Allah, forgive me.

ÓõÈÜøæÍñ ÞõÜÏøúæÓ ¡ ÑóÈõø ÇáãáÇÆößóÜÉö æóÇáÜÑõøæÍ .
    Subboohun quddoos, rabbul-mala-ikati warrooh.

Perfect and Holy (He is), Lord of the angles and the Rooh (i.e. Jibra-eel).

ÇááøåõÜãóø áóßó ÑóßóÜÚúÊõ æóÈößó ÂãóÜäúÊ ¡ æáóßó ÃóÓúáóÜãúÊ ¡ ÎóÔóÜÚó áóßó ÓóãúÜÚ* ¡ æóÈóÕóÜÑ* ¡ æóãõÎöøÜ* ¡ æóÚóÙúãÜ* ¡ æóÚóÕóÜÈ* ¡ æóãÇ ÇÓÊóÞóÜáóø Èöåö ÞóÏóã* .
    Allahumma laka rakaAAt, wabika amant, walaka aslamt, khashaAAa laka samAAee, wabasaree, wamukhkhee, waAAathmee, waAAasabee, wamas-taqalla bihi qadamee.

O Allah, unto You I have bowed, and in You I have believed, and to You I have submitted. My hearing, sight, mind, bones, tendons and what my feet carry are humbled before You.

ÓõÈúÜÍÇäó Ð* ÇáúÌóÈóÜÑæÊ ¡æÇáãóáóÜßæÊ ¡ æóÇáßöÈúÜÑö*ÇÁ ¡ æóÇáúÚóÙóÜãóå .
    Subhana thil-jabaroot, walmalakoot, walkibriya/, walAAathamah.

How perfect He is, The Possessor of total power, sovereignty, magnificence and grandeur.
    Upon rising from the bowing posision

ÓóãöÜÚó Çááåõ áöãóÜäú ÍóãöÜÏóå .
    SamiAAal-lahu liman hamidah

‘May Allah answer he who praises Him.’
    This supplication is to be made while rising.

ÑóÈóøäÜÇ æóáóßó ÇáÍóãúÜÏõ ÍóãúÜÏÇð ßóËÜ*ÑÇð Øó*öøÜÈÇð ãõÜÈÇÑóßÇð Ý*å .
    Rabbana walakal-hamdu hamdan katheeran tayyiban mubarakan feeh.

Our Lord, for You is all praise, an abundant beautiful blessed praise.’

ãöáúÁó ÇáÓóøãÜæÇÊö æóãöáúÁó ÇáÃóÑúÖ ¡ æóãÇ Èó*úÜäóåõãÜÇ ¡ æóãöáúÁó ãÇ ÔöÆúÜÊó ãöäú Ôó*Áò ÈóÚúÜÏú . ÃóåÜáó ÇáËóøÜäÇÁö æóÇáãóÌÜÏú ¡ ÃóóÍóÜÞõø ãÇ ÞÇáó ÇáÚóÈúÜÏ ¡ æóßõáõøÜäÇ áóßó ÚóÜÈÏú . ÇááøåõÜãóø áÇ ãÇäöÚó áöãÇ ÃóÚúØóÜ*úÊ ¡ æóáÇ ãõÚúØöÜ*ó áöãÇ ãóäóÜÚúÊ ¡ æóáÇ *óäúÝóÜÚõ ÐÇ ÇáÌóÜÏöø ãöäúÜßó ÇáÌóÜÏ .

Mil-as-samawati wamil-al-ard, wama baynahuma, wamil/a ma shi/ta min shay-in baAAd, ahlath-thana-i walmajd, ahaqqu ma qalal-AAabd, wakulluna laka AAabd. Allahumma la maniAAa lima aAAtayt, wala muAAtiya lima manaAAt, wala yanfaAAu thal-jaddi minkal-jad.

‘The heavens and the Earth and all between them abound with Your praises, and all that You will abounds with Your praises. O Possessor of praise and majesty, the truest thing a slave has said (of You) and we are all Your slaves. O Allah, none can prevent what You have willed to bestow and none can bestow what You have willed to prevent, and no wealth or majesty can benefit anyone, as from You is all wealth and majesty.’
    This supplication is made optionally only in conjunction with the previous one.

Supplication whilst prostrating (sujood)

ÓõÈúÜÍÇäó ÑóÈöøÜ*ó ÇáÃóÚúáÜì . (ËáÇËÇð )

Subhana rabbiyal-aAAla. (three times)

‘How perfect my Lord is, The Most High.’(three times)

ÓõÈúÜÍÇäóßó ÇááøåõÜãóø ÑóÈóøÜäÇ æóÈöÍóÜãúÏößó ¡ ÇááøåõÜãóø ÇÛúÝöÑú á* .
    Subhanakal-lahumma rabbana wabihamdik, allahummagh- fir lee.

‘How perfect You are O Allah, our Lord, and I praise You. O Allah, forgive me.’

ÓõÈÜøæÍñ ÞõÜÏøæÓ¡ ÑóÈõø ÇáãáÇÆößóÜÉö æóÇáÜÑõøæÍ .
    Subbohoon quddos, rabbul-mala-ikati warrooh.

‘Perfect and Holy (He is), Lord of the angles and the Rooh
    (i.e. Jibra-eel).’

ÇááøåõÜãóø áóßó ÓóÜÌóÏúÊõ æóÈöÜßó ÂãóäúÜÊ ¡ æóáóßó ÃóÓúáóÜãúÊ ¡ ÓóÌóÜÏó æóÌúåÜ* ááóøÜÐ* ÎóáóÞóÜåõ æóÕóÜæóøÑóåõ æóÔóÞóø ÓóãúÜÚóÜåõ æóÈóÕóÜÑóå ¡ ÊóÈÜÇÑóßó Çááåõ ÃóÍúÓÜäõ ÇáÎÜÇáöÞ*Üä.
    Allahumma laka sajadt, wabika amant, walaka aslamt, sajada wajhee lillathee khalaqahu wasawwarahu washaqqa samAAahu wabasarahu, tabarakal-lahu ahsanul-khaliqeen.

‘O Allah, unto You I have prostrated and in You I have believed, and unto You I have submitted. My face has prostrated before He Who created it and fashioned it, and brought forth its faculties of hearing and seeing. Blessed is Allah, the Best of creators.’

ÓõÈúÜÍÇäó Ð* ÇáúÌóÈóÜÑæÊ ¡ æÇáãóáóßÜæÊ ¡ æÇáßöÈúÜÑö*ÇÁ ¡ æóÇáÚóÙóãóÜå .
    Subhana thil-jabaroot, walmalakoot, walkibriya/, walAAathamah.

‘How perfect He is, The Possessor of total power, sovereignty, magnificence and grandeur.’

ÇááøåõÜãóø ÇÛúÝöÜÑú á* ÐóäúÜÈ* ßõáóøÜå ¡ ÏöÞóøÜåõ æóÌöáóøÜå ¡ æóÃóæóøáóÜåõ æóÂÎöÜÑóå æóÚóáÇäö*óøÊóÜåõ æóÓöÜÑóøå
    Allahummagh-fir lee thanbee kullah, diqqahu wajillah, wa-awwalahu wa-akhirah, wa- AAalaniyyatahu wa-sirrah.

‘O Allah, forgive me all of my sins, the small and great of them, the first and last of them, and the seen and hidden of them.’

ááÃãÇäå:ãäÞæá

ÚÞæá ÇáäÇÓ ãÏæäÉ Ý?* ÃØÑÇÝ ÃÞáÇãåã¡æÙÇåÑÉ Ý?* ÍÓä ÇÎÊ?*ÇÑåã

ÚÖæ ãÊÞÏã
    ÇáÍÇáå :
    : May 2008
    : 90
    : 920
    Array
    ÊßÈíÑ ÇáÎØ ÊÕÛíÑ ÇáÎØ

Allahumma laka sajadt, wabika amant, walaka aslamt, sajada wajhee lillathee khalaqahu wasawwarahu washaqqa samAAahu wabasarahu, tabarakal-lahu ahsanul-khaliqeen.

‘O Allah, unto You I have prostrated and in You I have believed, and unto You I have submitted. My face has prostrated before He Who created it and fashioned it, and brought forth its faculties of hearing and seeing. Blessed is Allah, the Best of creators.’

ËÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇäßÓ Ú ÇáäÞá
    ÓÃÑÍá ÈáÇ ÇËÑ 000
    æÓÃÈß?* ÈáÇ ÏãæÚ000

ÚÖæ ÎíÇáí
    ÇáÍÇáå :
    : Feb 2010
    : 481
    : Oman
    ÇáåæÇíÉ: Using Computer , Ttravelling and Playing
    ÇáÓíÑÉ ÇáÐÇÊíå: My name is . I am from . I am working in ...
    ÇáÚãá: Computer Programmer
    : 5,927
    Array
    ÊßÈíÑ ÇáÎØ ÊÕÛíÑ ÇáÎØ

*Óáãæææ Ó*ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÏÊ*

ÓÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇäßÓ Úáì ÇáØÑÍ