: ***(ÇÍÇÏ*Ë ãÊÑÌãÉ Çá* ÇáÇäÌá*Ò*É)***

Úíæä ÇáãåÇÇ
02-10-2011, 05:57 PM
Úä ÃäÓ ÑÖ* Çááå Úäå Úä ÇáäÈ* Õáì Çááå Úá*å æ Óáã ÞÇá : [ ËáÇË ãä ßä Ý*å æÌÏ
Èåä ÍáÇæÉ ÇáÅ*ãÇä : Ãä *ßæä Çááå æÑÓæáå ÃÍÈ Åá*å ããÇ ÓæÇåãÇ æÃä *ÍÈ ÇáãÑÁ áÇ *ÍÈå ÅáÇ ááå æÃä *ßÑå Ãä *ÚæÏ Ý* ÇáßÝÑ ÈÚÏ Ãä ÃäÞÐå Çááå ãäå ßãÇ *ßÑå Ãä *ÞÐÝ Ý* ÇáäÇÑ ] ãÊÝÞ Úá*å

. Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "There are three qualities whoever has them, will taste the sweetness of Iman: To love Allah and His Messenger (PBUH) more than anyone else; to love a slave (of Allah) only for (the sake of) Allah; and to abhor returning to infidelity after Allah has saved him from it as he would abhor to be thrown into the fire (of Hell)".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary:
1. In this Hadith, the love of Allah signiffies the sweetness of Iman.
2. The love of Allah and His Prophet (PBUH) is the cornerstone of the Faith. When it is said that this love should exceed one's love for everything else in the universe, it means that what is enjoined by Allah and His Prophet (PBUH) must be given preference over everything else, whether it is love for the wife, children, worldly interests, desires or whims. When there is a clash between the two, the former should be given preference over the latter.

- æÚä ÃÈ* åÑ*ÑÉ ÑÖ* Çááå Úäå Úä ÇáäÈ* Õáì Çááå Úá*å æ Óáã ÞÇá : [ ÓÈÚÉ *Ùáåã Çááå Ý* Ùáå *æã áÇ Ùá ÅáÇ Ùáå : ÅãÇã ÚÇÏá æÔÇÈ äÔà Ý* ÚÈÇÏÉ Çááå ÚÒ æ Ìá æÑÌá ÞáÈå ãÚáÞ Ý* ÇáãÓÇÌÏ æÑÌáÇä ÊÍÇÈÇ Ý* Çááå ÇÌÊãÚÇ Úá*å æÊÝÑÞÇ Úá*å æÑÌá ÏÚÊå ÇãÑÃÉ ÐÇÊ ÍÓä
æÌãÇá ÝÞÇá Åä* ÃÎÇÝ Çááå æÑÌá ÊÕÏÞ ÈÕÏÞÉ ÝÃÎÝÇåÇ ÍÊì áÇ ÊÚáã ÔãÇáå ãÇ ÊäÝÞ *ã*äå æÑÌá ÐßÑ Çááå ÎÇá*Ç ÝÝÇÖÊ Ú*äÇå ] ãÊÝÞ Úá*å

. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Seven are (the persons) whom Allah will give Shade of His Thrown on the Day when there would be no shade other than His Throne's Shade: A just ruler; a youth who grew up worshipping Allah; a man whose heart is attached to mosques; two persons who love and meet each other and depart from each other for the sake of Allah; a man whom an extremely beautiful woman seduces (for illicit relation), but he (rejects this offer by saying): `I fear Allah'; a man who gives in charity and conceals it (to such an extent) that the left hand does not know what the right has given; and a person who remembers Allah in solitude and his eyes well up".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith mentions seven types of people whom Almighty Allah provides special protection or His Throne's Shade. In some Ahadith this blessing has also been promised for some noble actions over and above those which have been mentioned here. Some `Ulama' including As-Sakhkhawi and Al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar have given a list of seventy such actions. Imam As-Suyuti said: "The (present) Hadith mentions only seven qualities to bring into prominence their importance and also the importance of acting upon them'.

- æÚäå ÑÖ* Çááå Úäå ÞÇá ÞÇá ÑÓæá Çááå Õáì Çááå Úá*å æ Óáã : [ Åä Çááå ÊÚÇáì *Þæá *æã ÇáÞ*ÇãÉ : Ã*ä ÇáãÊÍÇÈæä ÈÌáÇá* ¿ Çá*æã ÃÙáåã Ý* Ùá* *æã áÇ Ùá ÅáÇ Ùá* ] ÑæÇå ãÓáã

. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "On the Day of Resurrection, Allah, the Exalted, will say: `Where are those who have mutual love for the sake of My Glory? Today I shall shelter them in My Shade when there will be no shade except Mine".
[Muslim].
Commentary: It should be borne in mind that the shade referred to in the Hadith is the shade of Allah's Throne. Referring to this shade in the Arabic text as the Shade of Allah, is similar to the `she camel of Allah,' the `land of Allah' `the house of Allah' that are mentioned in the Qur'an. (Editor's Note)

ÇáÔåÏ
02-13-2011, 04:08 PM
ÑÈ* *ÚØ*Ì ÇáÚÇÝ*å

æ*ÌÒÃß ßá ÇáÎ*Ñ

Ý* ã*ÒÇä ÍÓäÇÊß *ÇÑÈ

ÊÔßÑÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÊ

Úíæä ÇáãåÇÇ
02-14-2011, 02:31 AM
ÑÈ* *ÚØ*Ì ÇáÚÇÝ*å

æ*ÌÒÃß ßá ÇáÎ*Ñ

Ý* ã*ÒÇä ÍÓäÇÊß *ÇÑÈ

ÊÔßÑÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÊ